Flexible marketing support solutions for commercial finance providers
The market for commercial lending solutions has undergone a period of unprecedented change in recent times. Banks, facing prolonged weak business sentiment and still grappling with the regulatory and reputational after-effects of the financial crisis circa 2009 have had to reinvent themselves and digitise rapidly, as newer generations of fintech providers promising transparency, control and convenience raise the bar on customer experience and seek to fragment the market.
In this climate, non-bank financial services providers have grown in relevance to business and consumer borrowers alike, offering a credible mid-point between banks and FinTech providers in terms of their personalised service offering and innovative ways of securing their lending facilities. Even private credit is starting to play a larger part in the funding landscape, particularly for corporates and small-caps, and the full lending supply chain – comprising finance and mortgage brokers, accountants, bank and non-bank lenders, family offices and private equity firms – is being impacted.
In this hyper-competitive and uncertain environment, it has perhaps never before been so important to meaningfully differentiate and drive product and brand propositions with absolute precision and clarity in order to win.
At Elevate Financial Services Marketing, we work with a wide cross section of organisations:
- Non-bank lenders
- Specialised lenders
- SME financiers
- Business loans
- Invoice finance, factoring and receivables finance
- Merchant capital advance
- Commercial property lenders
- Working capital solutions
- Equipment and asset finance
- Credit insurance
- Construction finance
- Unsecured funding
Elevate Financial Services Marketing
- Industry knowledge and experience – With 15 years’ experience in B2B marketing, we have a deeper understanding of your market and product space
- Full spectrum B2B marketing services – We provide a full range of marketing support services
- Absolute flexibility – open, no lock in engagements on a simple hourly rate basis or as needed.